Booth fees for 2020:
Reader space: $35 per day, approx. 4x4
Vendor space: $45 per day, approx. 4x8
Double space: $75 per day, approx. 4x16
Electricity: Additional $10 for both days
Preferred placement: $20 for both days (you can specify your location preferences, otherwise, Meraki! coordinators will place you according to Meraki! Fair needs.)
Booth reservations must be made and paid by December 1, 2019. For registration received after December 2, 2019, please add $10 late processing fee.
Click HERE to download the application.
Meraki! Fair organizers will be listing the event on area calendars and websites, producing press releases, maintaining a Facebook page, creating flyers, etc. to ensure we get the word out to customers.
We Ask You...
to please help promote the event in any way you can via social media, email, distributing flyers and any other way you can offer. The more people that know about us, the more attendees we will have!
- Many products are fragrant including essential oils, incense, soaps, etc. Sorry, we cannot offer a scent-free area.
- Please bring your own tables and chairs. Tables and chairs can also be rented: $10 per table and $5 per chair for the weekend.
- Depending on the number of vendors, we may have spaces on our second floor mezzanine. There is an elevator.
- Parking is free and is located on the east side of the building.
- Parking can be utilized on the west side of the building and the front of the building for loading and unloading only.
- Volunteers are always welcome to help with setup, teardown, booth-sitting, etc. Volunteers will receive a discount or gift. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.